Sunday, July 15, 2012

i LOVE YOU Skype! We are SO LUCKY to have this connection!

ohhh skype... how I love you.. we started off a tragic skype session w/verlande- she was in T.rouble. she ripped a journal I had given her to write in, and she was so ashamed and stubborn and wouldn't look at computer. In my handy kreyol that I have learned I told her that she must not rip books, "ou pa dechire liv yo"... but that we will love her always, we love her so much, we understand and everyone makes mistakes. no good. verlande was sad/angry. I am working on a scrapbook of pictures for her and had it sitting there and... how to make a little haitian girl smile... show her PICS of herself! OH MY! SAVED the day-- there was about 10 minutes of laughing, remembering these pics, smiles, blowing kisses and love.... ahh happiness, thank you skype for saving the day:)


More than ever.... this puts me over the top... totally ready to get dear Verlande home... She can have her little tantrums here... we've had two others with those this weekend, so she can just join the crowd of little ones getting themselves into hot messes over things.... 


I am ANTICIPATING a phone call... I'm praying, I'm hopeful, I'm patient, but excited!  Please let this be the week, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment